Monday, August 28, 2006

Motivation (cont...)

I was thinking regarding motivation in one's life. What motivates a person ??
I found that even though I said a person can have different motivations, there is a common underlying logic behind all of them. " Its one's competition against oneself ".

I feel that a person has 2 different images. One is the internal image and the second is the external image(or the real image). The internal/virtual image is what a person believes he can be like a Superman or a Beggar. The external image on the other hand is what the person actually is in real life.

Real image <= Virtual image -> since -> consciouusmind <= subconscious mind.

I feel that a person feels the lack of motivation when his perceived image matches is real image or that there is a tremendous difference between the two.

In short my lack of motivation can either be due to my inferior complex or due to the fullfillment of my dreams...What can it be??

No comments: