Saturday, September 16, 2006

The ultimate goal of humanity ... DEATH

I was recently thinking about goal setting. What should my goal be? Should it be earning millions of dollars, or getting a decent paying job etc.. As I was not able to finalize my goal, I started thinking about the ultimate goal of all humanity. I figured out that my goal must be a part of that "Big Goal" as it is always being said that - Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the pleasant land.

Let us think for a moment where humanity is heading. What is the ultimate aim of humanity? From my perspective the ultimate of humanity would be "Instant gratification of ones thought". This means that if I think about being hungry, I would instantly be fed magically and feel full or if I feel like communicating with a particular person, I should be able to do that just by thought. A person cannot go further than that because everything originates from thought.

So what will happen further...there will be no evolution as there is nothing left to evolve and as there is nothing further to do, the species would die as "Death of human species would be the only thing left to do (Death would be the only thought remaining to be tried)". So the whole goal of humanity is to "DIE". So dont feel bad if u havent set any goals as they would only be helping humanity to perish.

1 comment:

Saurabh Chobe said...

embedding chips will be possible after a decade or so..currently chips with small functionalities are being tried
Neways it will just be like "matrix" then and some "Neo" will try to kill us. hehehehe

One question: Whats the point in ruling people who are idle? It would be fun to rule people who do free work for u